poniedziałek, 16 stycznia 2017

say yes to the prom !


Soon many of you will go on one of the most important occasional events in your life. Of course talking about the prom.

Prom is important because in most of the cases it’s the opportunity to spend time with the people who you may never see again after graduation. It's should be a great night, night which you will remember for the rest of your life. I do remember my prom even though it was many many years ago... I had a beautiful strapless long burgundy dress and classic black heels.

I also remember how many days I was searching around all the shops in town to find the perfect one...oh Dear ..it was a headache. Yes in those years we had not internet and all these great websites like for example www.okdress.uk.com , where you can easily find  your dream dress. I wish I've had that much choice. 

If could get back in time, I would choose ... well I'm not sure but definately I will search through selection of these beautiful prom dresses uk


Wkrótce wiele z Was pójdzie na jedną z ważniejszych imprez okolicznościowych w Waszym życiu. Mowa oczywiście o studniówce.

Bal studniówkowy jest bardzo ważny, ponieważ w większości przypadków jest to okazja, aby spędzić czas z ludźmi, z którymi  być może już się nie zobaczymy po ukończeniu szkoły. To powinna być wyjątkowa noc, noc, którą będziecie pamiętać do końca życia. Ja pamiętam mój bal mimo że to było wiele, wiele lat temu ... Miałam piękną długą sukienkę bez ramiączek w burgundowym kolorze i klasyczne czarne szpilki.

Pamiętam też, jak wiele dni szukałam wokół wszystkich sklepów w mieście,  tej jednej idealnej ... ojej ..To był ból głowy. Tak w tamtych czasach nie mieliśmy internetu, ani tych wszystkich  wspaniałych stron internetowych, takich jak na przykład www.okdress.uk.com, gdzie łatwo można znaleźć swoją wymarzoną suknię. Żałuję, że nie miałam wielkiego wyboru.

Gdybym mogła cofnąć się w czasie, wybrałabym ... no nie jestem pewna, ale na pewno  bym szukała wśród tych pięknych sukni z UK.










LONG 








MINI

4 komentarze:

  1. Can you recommend me one lace full prom dress?

    I found one i like here: http://dressesagent.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/16110693_361562980884437_1476703137543749632_n.jpg

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. This one is absolutely stunning ! I love these red flowers on it.

      Usuń

Share with Us your thoughts
with LOVE Katerina & Mags